- I really want suggestions on how to stop saying the word LIKE constantly in conversation… I have tried to rid myself of the habit before, but I still find myself doing it.
- I am officially a Moby Mom! Check out my sweet new baby carrier called the MOBY. When I was in school one of my classmates told me I had to get one of these. I have been obsessing over having one ever since Fiona was born, and it finally came in the mail this week. Actually I waited each morning in front of the window watching for the UPS guy. When he pulled up the other morning I ran out to meet him which I think startled him and he totally biffed it on my front steps. I still can’t tell if Fiona loves it or hates it, but if I walk around enough she passes out. When I take her out of it though she screams like I stabbed her which is heart wrenching. We walked and shopped in the grocery store with it the other day, and also washed the windows. Thank you Moby🙂
- Do people still flip the bird? Randomly the other day I realized that you don’t really see people give the middle finger anymore. I am not saying that I miss it… just wondering if it is considered out of style.
- I chopped my hair off, and here is a cheesy picture I took of myself to show. My mother in law cut it, and I LOVE it. So bouncy and easy to manage.
- This Sunday is Chuck and I’s one year anniversary. For most occasions I write Chuck a letter in a special journal that was given to us for a wedding present. I am having a hard time summing up and expressing my feelings of the past year. Quite simply Chuck just makes everything better. So happy to have found love, as Rufus Wainwright said, “Life is a game, and true love is the trophy.”