I really like it when people have special days on their blog when they always post something themed. I have wanted to do this for quite awhile, yet I haven’t because I have no idea from week to week what day I will have time to post. SO I will really try to keep this up each Friday, but if I miss one please cut me slack 😉
- I got new glasses with red trim.. and they make me feel sassy. Just call me Sassy Jesse Raphael.
- I wish I was more QUICK witted. I always think of funny things to say like 10 minutes after the opportunity to insert humor in the conversation has passed. Case in point yesterday I was picking up a roll or quarters at the Bank with Fiona and the teller said, “Do you ladies have big plans tonight? Actually it looks like a quiet night of laundry ahead of you…” I said, “yea just laundry.” BUT it would have been funny if I’d- a- said…. “Oh we have BIG plans to hit the quarter slots at the casino tonight and try to win it big.” OR “No these quarters are to fuel my insane gum ball addiction and I am hauling my baby to every gum ball machine in town tonight.” OR “We are off to go pump these quarters into the Dance Dance Revolution game at the local arcade, we are quite the dance duo.” OR “We are having a huge kegger tonight, and after the Beer Pong tournament we are going to play quarters.” But of course it wasn’t until my walk home from the bank that I thought of these… well at least I got a good laugh out of it.
- Fiona’s Belly button looks like a perfect cinnamon roll swirl… and today she is one month old! Here is a censored picture of her in the tub to celebrate 🙂
- My sister-in-law sent me a new pair of PJ pants and I love them… they are the perfect way to start and end each day. THANKS TONI!!!
- Chuck has been working like an animal this week. He goes to work early every morning, and has been feeling the end of the semester crunch finishing up all of his projects, finals and papers. Yet he still manages to come home and give lots of love and attention to his girls. We are so glad when daddy comes home.