It has been a long time since I did a slide show, and I thought that would be the best way to show you how my Christmas was. Some of the best highlights were…
- My sister coming from Fargo!
- Playing Rockband for the first time ever
- Playing with the Ugly Tie tree skirt with my family (It is a family tradition that each year someone gets this tree skirt made from the ugly ties that the men in my family have owned over the years)
- Spending time with all of my family… especially seeing uncle Dave
- A visit from Charles Call… which is always a pleasure
- Carol and Scott bringing Logan over, my favorite little three year old
- Eating hand fulls of spritz cookies (the best Christmas cookie by far)
It was just a great Christmas all around. I will post about my 2009 plans before the year is through.